Welcome home! Lime Creek brick beauty is looking for new owners! Split foyer home with lots of potential for expansion. Great room with tray ceiling, crown molding and gas log fireplace. Dining is open to the foyer and great room with picture window overlooking the front lawn. Gleaming hardwood floors in the dining room and eat-in kitchen. Kitchen features black appliances, breakfast bar, pantry and spacious breakfast nook. The kitchen and dining room are set off by arched doorways. Laundry room on the main level. Washer and dryer will remain. Master bedroom with tray ceiling, ceiling fan, and private master bath with tile flooring, double vanities, separate shower and jetted garden tub. Split bedroom floor plan with two spacious guest bedrooms on one side of the home with a guest bathroom on the hallway. Unfinished basement is stubbed and ready for expansion. Framed for finishing into a bedroom, media room and stubbed for a bathroom. Open deck in back with wooded privacy behind.
Single Family, 1 Story, Split Foyer
Public Water Service
1,621 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room
- Master BR with Closet, Split Plan, Walk-In Closet
- Hookups in Laundry Room
- Breakfast Bar, Eat-In Kitchen, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Garden Tub, Jetted Tub, Linen Closet, Full Bath, Master Bedroom Bath
- Central Heat, Dishwasher, Microwave Built-In, Refrigerator, Electric Range/Cooktop
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full, Unfinished Basement, Daylight
- Double Pane, Insulated Door, Bay Window(s)
- 1. Marble, Ventless, Great Room, Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Pull Down Attic Stairs, Attic Storage, Crown Molding, Smooth Ceiling, Ceilings Trey
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Street Lights, Curb & Gutter. Interior Lot, Subdivision, Paved Road, Public Roads, Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Birmingham Area Assoc of Realtors