Secluded Mountain Getaway just a 10 minutes to shopping and I-65. You'll have your own private retreat on this 31+/- acre property. Stately full brick home with 5 bedrooms 3 full baths. Wide welcoming front porch with french doors leading you to the great room with gleaming hardwood floors, unique wood burning stove with marble surround, custom built-ins and detailed crown molding. Arched doorway offset by columns leads to the dining room with tray ceiling, shadow box and chair rail. The kitchen is a cook's delight with lots of custom hickory cabinets, stainless steel appliances -double ovens and cooktop. Walk-in pantry with space for freezer. Sunroom. Large laundry room has utility sink & lots of cabinetry. Spacious master bedroom has luxury bath with spa-like jetted tub, double vanities & sep shower. Guest bedrooms are kingsized. One currently used as an office. Sunroom. Main level and bsmt garages. View from the property ridge of Ballantrae. Orchard area. Truly custom home!
Single Family, 1 Story
3,925 sq. ft
Yes - 4 spaces
Generator, Power Vents
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Laundry Room
- Master BR with Closet, Split Plan, Walk-In Closet
- Hookups in Laundry Room
- Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Garden Tub, Jetted Tub, Linen Closet, Full Bath, Master Bedroom Bath
- Central Heat, Electric Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Double Oven, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s), Dual
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Double Pane, Insulated Door
- 1. Insert, Marble, Great Room.
- Additional Interior Features
- Pull Down Attic Stairs, Attic Storage, Crown Molding, Smooth Ceiling, Ceilings Trey, French Doors, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Garage Spaces. Lower Level Parking.
- Porch, Patio, Deck
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Acreage, Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Birmingham Area Assoc of Realtors