Wonderful one level home with space for everything! Large corner lot for this low maintenance full brick home with vinyl eaves. Wide welcoming foyer with fourth bedroom in front. This room makes a great home office or sitting area. Open floorpan with vaulted ceiling over dining room, large eat-in kitchen and great room. The kitchen features a breakfast bar, pantry, spacious breakfast nook and lots of cabinetry. Laundry off the kitchen leads to main level garage. Great room with corner fireplace. Split bedroom plan. Master bedroom is good sized with a private master bath featuring garden tub, separate shower and double vanities. Guest bedrooms are spacious and share a guest bath on the hallway. Covered patio in back is great for relaxing in the evenings. Extended open patio. Level lot with plenty of room for extra driveway parking. This home qualifies for 100% USDA financing.
Single Family, 1 Story
Public Water Service
1,898 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Breakfast Room
- Master BR with Closet, Split Plan, Walk-In Closet
- Hookups in Laundry Room
- Breakfast Bar, Eat-In Kitchen, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Garden Tub, Linen Closet, Combined Tub/Shower, Full Bath, Master Bedroom Bath
- Central Heat, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Range/Cooktop
- Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Double Pane
- 1. Marble, Great Room, Electric.
- Additional Interior Features
- Pull Down Attic Stairs, Attic Storage, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Smooth Ceiling, Ceilings Trey
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Covered, Deck
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Corner, Subdivision, Paved Road, Public Roads, Vacant.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Birmingham Area Assoc of Realtors